Spotify is a type of online music platform. It’s the most used music application as well. There are more than 172 million of subscribers of Spotify all around the world. Spotify has the largest music collection of the world and all the users or subscribers can listen the song they want. Users only have to watch several add for the service.
Every user can listen and download the song they want moreover that every user can make his or her private collection on Spotify account. Spotify also suggests you different type of songs that you like most. Spotify provides different type of features to the users for subscription. Though Spotify provide the best service but sometimes people need to delete their Spotify account for some reason.
How To Delete Spotify Account 2022:
If you want to delete your Spotify account permanently then you need the perfect information about the Spotify application. Many people are using their Spotify but don’t know how to delete Spotify account permanently. But as an user everyone should know how to delete Spotify account on phone cause most of the people use Spotify application. Here are some necessary information for those people who want to delete his Spotify account on android or on iPhone.
Following steps to Delete Spotify Account:
If you want to delete your Spotify account then your first of all you need to know the way. If you don’t know the proper way then it can be hard for you to delete Spotify account. Here are some steps that you may follow to delete your Spotify account easily-
- You won’t be able to delete your Spotify account from the mobile Spotify app. So, first of all you have to open any internet browser. If you are an android phone user then you can use chrome browser and if you are an iPhone user then you can log in with any internet browser that you have.
- After opening the internet browser you will go to the website of Spotify then login your account.
- If you login your account then you will find Contact Spotify Support option. You have to click on that link.
- Then you will have to click on “I want to close my account”. After loading that that page you will find “close account” option. You have to click on that option.
- At last Spotify will ask you for the last time if you are confirm to delete you account or not. Because if you close your account once then you will loose all of your playlist songs along with your personal music collection. So if you close your account then you will loose all the data that you have in your account.
- After this part you Spotify will send you code in a sms. You have to type the unique code and then clock on “Done”. If you choose mail option then Spotify will send you mail with link you have to click on that link.
How to delete your premium Spotify account
While on the customer support page, tap contact customer support instead. Next, select Send message to continue.
Type a message in the text field at the bottom, telling Spotify that you would like to close your account permanently. Now, tap the pointer at the bottom right to send your message. Spotify bot will reply to you with further instructions for deleting your account.
How to delete a Spotify account with computer (PC)
If you have a computer then it’s easier for you to delete your Spotify account. You have to follow these steps to delete your Spotify account on your computer-
- First of all open any internet browser from your computer. Then login your Spotify account.
- There you will find “account settings” you have to click on that.
- On the third page you will find “Close my account” option then click on that.
- Select the “Confirm” button to close your Spotify account permanently.
Delete Spotify Account Permanently On iPhone, iPad or Mac
Follow these step by step instructions in order to delete Spotify account permanently.
- On any web browser open the Contact Spotify page.
- From the menu click on the ‘Account‘ option.
- You will see a new menu, click on ‘I want to close account‘.
- You will now see the ‘Close Account‘ page.
- Click on the ‘Close Account‘ button to close your Spotify account.
- Finally click on the ‘Close Account‘ button once again from the next screen.
How to delete your free Spotify account
As mentioned, you can delete your account yourself if you’re on a free plan. I want to assume that you’re already on the Spotify support page, though. To delete your account:
- Tap Close your account under Don’t have Premium?:.
Log in with your account details if prompted.
- Tap Close account.
- Confirm your account detail and tap Continue.
- Check the I understand box.
- Select Continue.
After completing these steps, Spotify sends you a confirmation email that expires after 24 hours. So you might want to check your email address within 24 hours to confirm your Spotify account deletion.
How to retrieve a closed Spotify account
If you changed your mind and decided to retrieve your Spotify account before the seven-day grace, follow the below steps:
- Go to the email they sent after confirming account closure.
- Tap REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT to open the reactivation link using any browser.
This time, you’ll receive a message that says, You’re back! You can now log back into your account and continue using Spotify. However, you will face some consequences!
Spotify is one of the best service providing music app according to the users. But sometimes people have to delete their account for some issue. If you follow the steps on the above then you will be able to delete your Spotify account easily.