Deleting Tribel Account could be a very confusing task for many users. It’s a straightforward process and could be accomplished with a few simple steps.
Whether, if you’re looking to close your account due to inactivity or you’ve found a better alternative, this guide will walk you through the process of deleting your Tribel account. Bye the end of this article, you’ll have a clear idea about “How to Delete Your Tribel Account” and what to do during this process.
And Now, We will shows How to delete Tribel Account in various way.
- using mobile applications,
- Web Browser,
- By sending Email. So let’s jump into it.
1. How to Delete Tribel Account By using the App?
- Open the Tribel app and tap on the Three horizontal lines button at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on the Account Settings option.
- In account settings, tap on Delete your account option.
- On the next screen, tap on the Delete button.
- It will ask for your password to verify, type in your password and then tap on the Confirm button.
2. How to Delete Tribel Account By using the Web Browser?
- Open any Browser and Go to the Tribel Website.
- Login into your account.
- At the top right corner of screen you will find the Account Menu Section.
- Click Account Settings.
- On the next interface, Scroll down and tap Delete Your account Permanently.
- Click Delete Button.
- Enter Account Password.
- and Finally, tap on Delete button.
3. How to Delete Tribel Account By sending an Email?
Deleting a Tribel Account by using an email is not complected. Follow the steps to delete it:
- Open any browser and go to your registered email account.
- Compose a new email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep the subject “REQUEST FOR TRIBEL ACCOUNT DELETION”.
- Provide your valid reason for deleting your Tribel account with other account details and erase all account information. You can also mention your account information like Email Id, Phone Number and Full Name.
That’s too easy. Isn’t it?
What is Tribel Account?
Tribel is a social networking platform (like Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) that allows users to connect with others. With Tribel, users can create personal profile, share their interests, join groups, and connect with like-minded individuals from around the world. The platform is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and find the content they’re interested in.
One of the unique features of Tribel is the ability to join groups based on specific interest. This allows you to connect with others who share your passions, exchange ideas, and participate in group discussions. Tribel offers a variety of tools and features to help users stay engaged and connected, including a messaging system, a news feed and the ability to post and share content with others. The following date Tribel Collects once users sign in to their account:
- Name and Contact informations
- Pass and other expertise
- Demographic data: Gender, Age, Language and Country
- Interaction within the application
- Device and usage data
- Browsing History
- Account History
- Connectivity and Configuration data
- Error reports and performance data
- Troubleshooting and help data
- Bot usage data
- Interests and Favorites
- Content consumption data
- Searches and commands
- Text, Linking and typing data
- Relationship data
- Social data
- Location data
- Content of users files and communications on the application.
How to Cancel Tribel Subscription on iPhone or iPad:
- Open Settings » ~Your name~ » and click “Subscriptions”.
- Click the Tribel (subscription) you want to review.
- Click Cancel.
How to Cancel Tribel Subscription on Android Device:
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- Click on Menu » “Subscriptions”.
- Tap on Tribel (subscription you wish to cancel)
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
How to Cancel Tribel Subscription on a Mac computer:
- Goto your Mac AppStore, Click ~Your name~ (bottom sidebar).
- Click “View Information” and sign in if asked to.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
- Click “Edit” beside the Tribel app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
How to Cancel Tribel Subscription on Paypal:
To cancel your Tribel subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- Login to www.paypal.com .
- Click “Settings” » “Payments”.
- Next, click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You’ll see a list of merchants you’ve subscribed to. Click on “Tribel” or “Likeopedia LLC” to cancel.
In conclusion, deleting a Tribel account is a very easy process. That can be accomplished in just a few simple steps. Whether you’re looking to close your account due to inactivity, or you’ve found a better alternative, the process is quick and too easy.
It’s important to remember that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered, so make sure you really want to delete it before proceeding.