How To Delete All Comments On Youtube
There are a few different ways that you can delete comments on YouTube. If you want to delete all comments on a particular video, you can do so from the Comments section on that video’s page. To delete all comments on your channel, you’ll need to go to your channel’s Features page and select the option to disable comments.
If you want to delete comments on someone else’s channel, you’ll need to be logged in as the channel owner.
How to Delete All Your Comments on YouTube!
- Log in to your YouTube account
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen
- Scroll down and click “YouTube Settings
- Click “Comments
- Under “Comment History,” click “Manage
- Click “Bulk actions
- Select “Delete all comments
- Click “Apply
How to delete all comments on youtube 2022
Assuming you want a step by step guide on how to delete all comments on YouTube in 2022:
1. Go to YouTube and sign in
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen
3. Scroll down to “History: and click on it 4. Click on “Clear all history” 5. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Comments”
6. Click “Clear all history” again 7. Confirm by clicking “OK” 8. Your YouTube comment history will now be cleared!
How to delete all youtube comments on mobile
Hello, YouTube community!
We’re excited to announce that you can now delete all your YouTube comments on mobile! This has been a highly requested feature, and we’re happy to finally bring it to you.
Here’s how it works: 1. Open the YouTube app on your mobile device. 2. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on “Settings.” 4. Tap on “History & Privacy.” 5. Tap on “Clear history.”
6. Tap on “Clear all comments.” And that’s it! All your YouTube comments will be deleted.
We hope you find this new feature useful. As always, thanks for using YouTube!
How to delete youtube comments on android
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to delete comments on YouTube:
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android device and sign in
2. Find the video with the comment you wish to delete and tap on it to open
3. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Edit” 4. Find the comment you wish to delete and tap on the three dots next to it 5. Select “Delete” and confirm by tapping “OK”
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully deleted a comment on YouTube.
Youtube comments history
Youtube comments history is a fascinating topic. Youtube was founded in 2005, and the first public video was uploaded in April of that year. Comments were enabled in September of 2006.
Since then, there have been over 1.5 billion comments left on Youtube videos. The very first comment was left on a video called “Me at the zoo.” It simply said “first!”
Interestingly, the most commented on video is not a music video or a movie trailer, but a video of a man proposing to his girlfriend. As of this writing, that video has over 2.6 million comments. The Most Disliked Youtube Video
The most disliked Youtube video is Justin Bieber’s “Baby” music video. As of this writing, it has over 8.2 million dislikes. That’s nearly double the number of likes it has (4.3 million).
Why do you think that is? There could be a number of reasons. Maybe people are tired of Justin Bieber.
Maybe they think the video is juvenile or annoying. Or maybe they just don’t like the song. Whatever the reason, it’s clear that the “Baby” music video is not popular with Youtube users.
Top 10 Most Commented On Videos 1. Proposal 2. Music video 3. Movie trailer 4. Video game trailer 5. Commercial
How to delete all youtube comments reddit
If you’re like most people, you probably have a love-hate relationship with YouTube comments. On the one hand, they can be funny, clever, and insightful. But on the other hand, they can be rude, offensive, and just plain annoying.
If you’ve had enough of YouTube comments and are ready to get rid of them, there’s good news: you can delete all of your YouTube comments with just a few clicks. Here’s how: 1. Log in to your YouTube account and go to your channel page.
2. Click on the “Comments” tab. 3. Select the comments you want to delete by checking the box next to each one. You can also select all comments by checking the box next to “Comment.”
4. Click the “Delete” button. That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve deleted your comments, they’re gone for good.
So if you’re ready to get rid of YouTube comments, now you know how.
Is there a way to delete all your youtube comments?
Yes, there is a way to delete all your YouTube comments. To do so, you’ll need to first open YouTube and sign in. Next, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen, and then select “History: from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click “Comments” on the left-hand side. From there, you can check the box next to each comment you wish to delete and then click on the “Delete” button.
How do I delete all comments?
Assuming you would like to know how to delete all comments from a blog post:
1. Log into your account and go to the dashboard.
2. Find the post with the comments you want to delete.
3. Click on the post to open it. 4. Click the trash can icon next to each comment you want to delete. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your decision.
5. Click “OK” to delete the comment.
How do you delete all your comments on youtube 2022?
To delete all your comments on YouTube in 2022, you’ll need to take a few steps. First, you’ll need to log into your YouTube account and go to your ‘Comments’ page. From there, you can select the ‘Edit’ button next to each comment and choose the ‘Delete’ option.
Once you’ve deleted all the comments you want to, you can then save your changes.
Is it possible to delete all of my youtube comments without restarting my channel?
Yes, it is possible to delete all of your YouTube comments without restarting your channel. To do so, simply go to your channel’s settings and then to the “Comments” section. From there, you will be able to delete all of your comments.
If you’re ready to delete all your YouTube comments, you can do so in just a few steps. First, open YouTube and sign in. Next, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
From the drop-down menu, select “History:. On the next page, click “Clear all viewing history. ” A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm; click “OK. ” And that’s it – you’ve successfully deleted all your YouTube comments!