How To Remove Shortcuts From Google Homepage. Google chrome is the mostly used and beloved browser among all browser users in the world. According to Statcounter, google chrome having around 65% market share worldwide, next to Safari (18.22%).
So, we can understand that chrome is enjoying almost monopoly in the browser world. They have got this privilege just not only being a google product, but also a versatile, easy to use, and mostly customizable in nature. You can find so many options in this universally liked browser. There is so many options and addons available for this lovable browser.
How To Remove Shortcuts From Google Homepage
Ok, enough giving love to Chrome, now come to the point. You need to remove shortcuts from google chrome homepage and you don’t know about the process. Well, it’s very easy to do. But there are several ways to remove them. These are:
To remove shortcuts from the Google homepage, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Google homepage by opening your web browser and going to www.google.com.
- Ensure that you are signed in to your Google account. You can do this by clicking the “Sign In” button in the top-right corner and entering your Google account credentials.
- Click on the “Customize” button, which is usually represented as a small pencil icon located in the bottom-right corner of the shortcuts section. This will allow you to edit your shortcuts.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the shortcut you want to remove, and you should see an “X” button or a “Remove” option appear. Click on it to remove the shortcut.
- After removing the shortcuts you no longer want, click the “Save” or “Done” button to save your changes.
- To ensure the changes take effect, you may need to refresh your Google homepage or restart your browser.
Hide the Shortcuts from Homepage:
To Remove Shortcuts From Google, you need to follow just some simple steps. These are:
- Open google chrome and go to homepage.
- Click the Customize button situated in the lower right section of the homepage.
- There will be a box appear. You will find Shortcut option in the middle. Click it.
- After Clicking on shortcuts, you’ll see an option named Hide shortcuts in the lower portion of that box and there will be an on-off switch on the right side of this option. Just click it.
- Now back to the homepage. You will see no shortcuts on the homepage. You’ll find a minimalistic chrome homepage from now on.
Remove Shortcuts From Google Manually One by one:
This option is straightforward. The steps are as follows:
- Open Chrome homepage.
- To remove the particular shortcut, drag your mouse pointer on the consecutive icon of the shortcuts like in the picture.
- You will find three dots like previous picture in the upper right side. Click it and youll find remove option like below. Just press that remove option. And Voila, its gone.
Note: If you accidentally remove any shortcut, just right after removing, you’ll see a pop-up option in below of the homepage called UNDO. Just press it and your shortcut will re appear.
Clear All the history from the google chrome:
Another way to Remove Shortcuts From Google is by clearing all of your browser history from google chrome account. To do that you have to follow some simple steps.
- At the right side of address bar of chrome, you’ll find three dots right after your account picture. Press it.
- Go to History and select history from the drop-down menu.
- At the left side, you’ll see a CLEAR BROWSING DATA Option. Click it.
- You’ll see a Menu come up in the screen. Just select all time from the menu and then press CLEAR DATA option below.
Now your all browsing data, as well as settings, will be reset. All of your shortcuts will be gone too. See, that’s easy peasy lemon squeezy. Hope you get the solution of Remove Shortcuts From Google Homepage. Will see you in another tutorial. Chiao.
Recommended For You:
- How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently || Easy Method
- How To Upload WebP Image In WordPress (With/Without Plugin)
- What is Supply Chain Sustainability? || Important Info
- What is Google Fi? How does it work? Best Information
- What Is Global Supply Chain Management? (GSCM)