There are many popular online dating platforms where people can find their partners and also can date each other in real life. Match.com is one of those online dating platforms where everyone can find the perfect match. Many people are already using this platform and many of them has found their partner from this online dating platform.
If you can find the right partner then you won’t need your match account anymore. So, people use to delete their match account after they find the perfect match. You may know how to create a match account but sometimes people think that it is not so easy to delete match account.
How to delete Match account
If you need to delete your match account then you can do that with some simple steps. There are some simple steps to delete or deactivate your match account very easily. If you want to deactivate your match account then you have to follow these steps. Many people don’t know how to completely delete match.com accounts but they can do it within a short time if they follow the rules.
Delete a match account on iOS
If you are an iPhone user then you have to follow some simple steps to delete your match account. First of all you have to learn how to delete match account on iPhone then you can apply it. Here are the steps that you have to follow if you want to delete your match account from your apple device.
- At first you have to login your Match account on your device. Though it is not so easy to delete match account from iPhone but if you use web browser then you will be able to delete your match account very easily.
- You have to click on the account setting then click on the cancel membership button. You also can change the membership but the point is you have to cancel your match membership or you won’t be able to delete your match account.
- If you click on the option of cancel membership then you will find the button of delete profile. To delete your match account permanently your last step is to click on that button.
If you are an apple device user then you have to follow these steps to delete your match account permanently. On the other hand if you are an android device user then you also can delete your account permanently. For that your have to know how to delete match account on android device.
Delete a match account on android device
Android device is easier to run and you can delete your match account easily if you are an android user. All you have to do is follow the simple steps.
- You have to write your email and password to login your account cause if you want to delete your account then you have to login first. You can not delete your match account without login. So, you have to login your account in usual way.
- Then you have to click on the profile icon. You can delete your account from the profile. In your account profile you will find the setting option.
- Then you have to click on the setting icon and then you can cancel your membership.
- If you click on cancel membership option then you will find “Remove account” option. Your last work is to click on “Remove account”. As soon as you click the remove account option your account will be no more visible.
Now you know how to delete your match account on android and iphone also. So if you are feeling that you don’t need your match account anymore then you can delete that whenever you want.
Cancel Match subscription from Android
- Open the Match app.
- Tap on the Menu option (three horizontal lines arranged in a row) that lies towards the top left corner of the page.
- Tap on “Settings” in the menu tab that slides out.
- Now in the Profile Visibility option tap on “Hidden.” It will hide your profile, and you won’t be seen by others.
- Now open Google play store application.
- Tap on the menu option at the top left corner of the apps and then tap on “Account” from the menu panel that slides out.
- Tap on Subscription to display all the subscriptions that you have made.
- Find and tap on Match.
- Finally, tap on Cancel and then tap on Yes to confirm your choice.
How to Cancel Match Subscription on iPhone/iPad?
You can easily cancel any subscription on the iPhone.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Scroll down on the settings page, and tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- A popup menu will appear on your screen, and you have to select the View Apple ID.
If you are asked to enter your Apple Id’s password, then do so as per the instruction.
- Scroll down on the page and select the Subscriptions option
- Select the Match subscription from the list.
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription option and click Confirm it on the pop-up screen.