To throw a grenade in Fallout 4 on PS4, you need to follow these steps:
- Open your Pip-Boy inventory by pressing the button indicated on your controller.
- Navigate to the “Aid” tab using the D-pad.
- Select the grenade you want to throw from your available inventory.
- Press the button assigned to the “Throw” action, typically the R1 button.
- Aim your throw by moving the right analog stick.
- Release the “Throw” button to unleash the explosive power of the grenade!
Mastering the Grenade Mechanics in Fallout 4 for PS4
As you navigate the post-apocalyptic wasteland of Fallout 4 on your PlayStation 4 (PS4) console, grenades can be a powerful tool to have in your arsenal. Whether you’re facing a group of hostile enemies or trying to clear out a nest of pesky critters, knowing how to throw grenades effectively can make all the difference in your survival. In this guide, we will cover the essential techniques and controls for throwing grenades in Fallout 4 on the PS4 platform. By following these instructions, you’ll be able to rain down explosive devastation on your foes with precision and finesse.
Before we dive into the specifics of throwing grenades, it’s important to understand the basic controls of Fallout 4 on PS4. The game features a comprehensive control scheme that allows you to interact with the game world in various ways. The controls for throwing grenades are intuitive and can be easily accessed during gameplay. To equip and throw a grenade in Fallout 4 on PS4, follow these steps:
- Open the Pip-Boy menu by pressing the “Circle” button on your PS4 controller.
- Navigate to the “Items” tab using the left joystick.
- Select the “Aid” category and locate the grenade you want to use.
- Press the “X” button to equip the grenade.
- Exit the Pip-Boy menu by pressing the “Circle” button again.
- Hold the “R1” button to aim the grenade.
- Adjust the trajectory of the throw using the right joystick.
- Release the “R1” button to throw the grenade.
- To throw a grenade in Fallout 4 on PS4, hold down the R1 button to bring up the weapon menu, select the grenade and hold down the R2 button to charge the throw, then release the R2 button to throw the grenade.
- Make sure to aim carefully and throw the grenade towards your desired target to maximize its effectiveness.
- Using grenades strategically can help you in combat situations, such as taking out groups of enemies or clearing out a room.
- It’s important to be cautious when using grenades, as they can also damage you and your allies if not used carefully.
- Remember to always keep an ample supply of grenades in your inventory for when you need them.