PUBG New State Overheating: PUBG New State is a popular game among mobile gamers. However, some Android users have been experiencing overheating issues while playing this game. Overheating is a common problem among mobile devices, and it can cause damage to your device’s battery life and overall performance.
In this article, we will discuss how to fix PUBG New State overheating issues on your Android Device.
Understanding the Problem
Before we dive into the solution, it’s essential to understand why PUBG New State is causing overheating issues on Android devices. The game is graphics-heavy and requires a lot of processing power to run smoothly.
While playing, your device’s CPU and GPU work hard to deliver a seamless gaming experience, which can cause the device to overheat. The issue is compounded when playing for extended periods or on high graphics settings.
Signs of Overheating
Knowing the signs of overheating can help you identify the issue before it’s too late. Here are some signs to look out for:
- Your device feels hot to the touch.
- The game is lagging or freezing.
- Battery life is draining faster than usual.
- The device shuts down unexpectedly.
If you notice any of these signs, your device is likely overheating, and it’s time to take action.
How to Fix PUBG New State Overheating Issues
There are several ways to fix PUBG New State overheating issues on your Android device. Here are some solutions to try:
Lower Graphics Settings
One of the easiest ways to reduce the strain on your device is to lower the graphics settings. PUBG New State has multiple graphics settings, including Low, Medium, and High. Lowering the graphics settings can reduce the load on your device’s CPU and GPU, reducing the likelihood of overheating.
Close Other Apps
Running multiple apps in the background can put a strain on your device, leading to overheating. To reduce the load on your device, close all other apps while playing PUBG New State.
Update the Game
Game developers release updates to fix bugs and improve performance. Make sure you have the latest version of PUBG New State installed on your device. Updating the game can improve its performance, reducing the likelihood of overheating.
Clearing the cache can free up space on your device, reducing the load on the CPU and GPU. To clear the cache, go to Settings > Apps > PUBG New State > Storage > Clear Cache.
Use Game Boosters
Game boosters are apps that optimize your device’s performance while playing games. They can help reduce the strain on your device, reducing the likelihood of overheating. Some popular game boosters include Game Booster 4x Faster and Game Turbo.
Use Cooling Accessories
Cooling accessories can help dissipate the heat generated by your device, reducing the likelihood of overheating. Some popular cooling accessories include cooling pads, phone cases with built-in fans, and clip-on fans.
Overheating is a common problem among Android devices, especially when playing graphics-heavy games like PUBG New State. However, by following the tips outlined in this article, you can reduce the likelihood of overheating and protect your device’s battery life and performance.
Remember to lower graphics settings, close other apps, update the game, clear cache, use game boosters, and use cooling accessories.
- Why is my Android device overheating while playing PUBG New State?
- PUBG New State is a graphics-heavy game that requires a lot of processing power to run smoothly. While playing, your device’s CPU and GPU work hard to deliver a seamless gaming experience.
- What are the signs of overheating on an Android device?
- Signs of overheating include a device that feels hot to the touch, lagging or freezing of the game, faster battery drainage, and unexpected shutdowns.
- How can I reduce the load on my Android device while playing PUBG New State?
- You can reduce the load on your device by lowering the graphics settings, closing other apps, updating the game, clearing cache, using game boosters, and using cooling accessories.
- What are some popular cooling accessories for Android devices?
- Some popular cooling accessories include cooling pads, phone cases with built-in fans, and clip-on fans.
- Can overheating damage my Android device?
- Yes, overheating can cause damage to your device’s battery life and overall performance. It’s important to take action to prevent overheating to protect your device.