Getting approval by Google Adsense is getting tough day by day. That’s why I have discovered an awesome web app (Adsense Eligibility Checker Tool) for you that can scan your site, and display the results of scanning that what are the basic/complex reasons that you aren’t getting Google Adsense approval.
AdSense Eligibility Checker Tool (Blogger+ YouTube). Today I am talking about Eligibility requirements for AdSense. Google Adsense is smart and the best online income source. If you want to start blogging then you should read the full article.
AdSense Eligibility Checker Tool:
Google Adsense is one of the most popular ads networks. Google Adsense is powered by Google which means google Adsense is google’s own service. This is the best ad publisher in the world. Every new blogger wants to approve their site quickly. Why did google reject your website? This is a very common question of all new bloggers.
In this post, you are getting all the hidden tips to approve your website fast. Here I provide the manual brain tools that you can easily get to know your website or youtube channel for AdSense Eligibility. Cause nowadays all the tools are backdated and not working. Google is more powerful now. Adsense can detect your small problem with its algorithm. Most of the websites get low-value content.
Google Adsense Requirements
What are the minimum requirements for Adsense Approval?
Here are the criteria/eligibility for Adsense Approval:
- Your site must have a minimum of 16+ unique and interesting content
- Your site domain must be a top-level domain. like: .com, .net, .etc. (Top level domain list)
- The age of your site must be greater than 6 months.
- Your article should be related to your blog niche, containing a minimum of 1,500+ words.
- Article posting must be regular and continuous
- You should optimize your site for search engines. (i.e Do proper SEO.)
How much traffic is required for Adsense approval?
It is not cleared by Google Adsense that ” How much traffic is required for Adsense ?” yet. But we can assume it as 100-500 organic views per day.
Because the site with 100-500 organic views is certainly a good, unique, and interesting content-providing site.
Eligibility requirements for AdSense:
To participate in the AdSense program, you need to meet our eligibility requirements. Here are some things to check before you sign up for an AdSense account.
1. Do you have your own unique and interesting content?
Your content must be high-quality, original, and attract an audience. Read our tips to make sure your site’s pages are ready for AdSense.
2. Make sure your site’s pages are ready for AdSense
For your site to succeed with AdSense, it should have unique content that’s relevant to your visitors and provides a great user experience. Before you sign up for AdSense, we recommend you review your pages to ensure they are in good shape.
What’s special about your pages?
With lots of sites out there already, you’ll want to create unique, original, and relevant content that keeps users engaged and encourages them to read more.
- About Us
- Contact us
- Terms & Conditions
Do your pages have clear, easy-to-use navigation?
An accessible, easy-to-use navigation bar (or menu bar) is a key part of providing a good user experience. When building your navigation bar, consider:
- Alignment – are all the elements lined up correctly?
- Readability – is the text easy to read?
- Functionality – do your drop-down lists work correctly?
For a travel site, your navigation bar might look like this:
-> Homepage <> Destinations <> Gallery <> Reviews <> About us
For a computer programming site, your navigation bar might look like this:
Ultimately, your navigation bar should help users quickly understand how to interact with your site. For more information, see our user experience guidelines on employing a clear structure to guide users.
3. Do your Article have Unique & Interesting Content?
Valuable and original content is paramount to building a strong and loyal user base. When users enjoy your content, they share the experience with others, and this in turn helps you to grow your site.
4. Total number of Articles:
5. Does your content comply with the AdSense Program policies?
Make sure that your site complies with our Program policies before you sign up. Keep in mind that we may change our policies at any time, and per our Terms and Conditions, it’s your responsibility to keep up-to-date with them.
6. Are you at least 18 years old?
As noted in our Terms and Conditions, we can only accept applications from applicants who are over 18.
7. If you use Blogger, YouTube or another host partner
If you use a product like Blogger or YouTube (or another AdSense host partner), you can sign up for a hosted AdSense account. Note that to be eligible, you must meet certain eligibility requirements. When your blog or channel becomes eligible for monetization via AdSense, you can set up your AdSense account and link these products.
Note: It takes normally 1 hour to 2 weeks to show their result after applying for Adsense.
Google Adsense approval for blogger
Many of my e-Friends who have a blogger website ask me that “ Can we really get Adsense from a Blogger site ?” And the answer is “YES” and of course you can.
- Get a custom domain name with a high-level domain.
- Guarantee that you are using a clean blogger template.
- Use content idea generator to write high traffic gaining article.
- Have at least 20-25 Well & Unique blog posts.
- Assure your site isn’t using copyright images. If you have, just return back & delete it from your blog.
- Check whether your navigation bar and sidebar look clean & professional.
How to increase your chances of getting approved to Adsense:
I already explained this above but to make it more clear, these 4 things are the most important for getting approved by Adsense.
- A website that is at least 6 months old
- A great website with unique and original content.
- A website with decent traffic.
- When you add the Adsense ads the first time, make sure that you place the ads above the fold.
How to use Adsense Eligibility Check Tool?
Here’s the step to check website eligibility for Google Adsense via this Adsense Tool:
- Go to Adsense Approval Checker Tool
- Add your URL to the “Your site domain”
- Click on “Scan Now”
- Wait for the result
Which Content is ineligible For Google Adsense?
There Are so many topics that are not allowed in Google Adsense p[olicy. You need to know those topics/ Niches. If you make your website like these topics you can’t get Google Adsense. Below I give some niche, check it out.
- Video Games
- Sexual Content
- Crime or Drug
- Social chaos content