How to Fix Content Policy Violation in Google Adsense? Here I am working with all the Google Adsense Problem solutions. Today I am talking about Adsense Content Policy violation. If you publish kind of adult or dangerous then Google obviously banned your Adsense account or Adsense Application rejected. So before Google Adsense Application You need to know all the Adsense Content Policy violation.
Finally, here are the reasons and solutions of Content Policy violation.
Why you get Content Policy Violation?
- You don’t have quality articles that provide value to the user.
- Copied content used: such as: images, text, audio or video (embed videos and images don’t include in copied content)
- Scraped and low value content used
What are Low Value Content according to Google Adsense?
The article which doesn’t gain traffic and don’t provides any value/meaning to the user are Low value content.
Examples of low value content
- How to be happy all the time?
- What is the real meaning of life?
- How to be satisfied all the time?
Note: These kind of articles hardly get ranked in Google as there’s huge competition for these keywords. So, these kinda articles don’t gain good page views, which results to LOW VALUE CONTENT.
What are High Value Content according to Google Adsense?
Article which gain nice traffic via orgaic sources (i.e. backlinks, search engines, etc.) and provides value/meaning to the user are High value content.
Examples of HIGH value content
- How to install Twitch in Ubuntu 20.0 LTS?
- What is difference between NTFS and FAT32?
- How to make windows look like MAC OS?
- How to make samosa tarkari in 5 minutes?
Note: These kind of articles get ranked in Google with few steps of OnPage SEO as there’s low competition for these keywords. So, these kinda articles gain good page views, which results to HIGH VALUE CONTENT.
How to solve content policies warning in Google Adsense?
- Do keyword research for low competition keywords with high search volume
- Write at least 17 articles on those keywords
- Do on page SEO of those articles
- Link you blog/website with webmaster tools of various Search Engines like: Bing, Google, Yahoo, Yandex, etc.
- Avoid copied images and use fully licensed images. Use pixabay and pexels for free licensed images.
- Try to get more and more organic traffic
- Finally, apply for Google Adsene. And hooray, your account will get approved.
There Are a new Problem I geting in comment box about Google adsense Issue. Here The COmment From USer:
my Adsense disabled directly without any reason or warning I follow all Adsense rules and policy. my contents are unique and according to AdSense. but still showing Violations found but I don’t know which type of violations, they are not replying anything and when I apply using another AdSense still showing violation😶 what to do?
This is a simple error caused due to bad navigation system used in your website.
Follow thse steps to avoid navigation error of adsense:
- Use a better navigation bar including categories, tags and other pages of your site
- Don’t forget to attach VIPs(Very important pages) in your footer navbar
- Use a clean UI which is fast to load and responsive.